• Patients will be asked to leave jewelry home
• Patients will call the office upon their arrival to let staff know they are here
• Patients will wait outside the facility until a technician supplies them with a mask and takes their temperature
• Patients will sign off on coronavirus paperwork
• Patients will be taken to the chamber room, remove their mask, and place it in a plastic bag before their treatment begins
• Caregivers will only be allowed in the chamber room for the time it takes to assist their patient pre- treatment providing they are wearing masks and gloves
• Only bottled water will be allowed in chamber
• Post treatment, patient will replace their mask and exit the facility
• Bed linens will be changed for each patient, mattress will be sprayed with disinfectant and wiped clean, inside of chamber will be cleaned before the next treatment
Increased Sanitizing Protocol for the Coronavirus
The Staff at Hyperbaric Services of the Palm Beaches are aware of the recommendations and directives that keep changing daily. Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of each patient. Therefore, we would like to put you at ease and let you know that we have increased our sanitizing procedures.
• The chambers are wiped clean after each use with a Seachrist manufacture’s approved cleaning agent
• Computers, flat surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, waiting room, and all common areas are wiped clean with E-Z kill disinfectant wipes
• Hand sanitizers are placed in open areas for all to use
We ask our patients to follow proper handwashing procedures, respect social distancing guidelines, and if you are experiencing any signs of illness you must stay home. Please help us do our part in fighting this virus.
Palm Court Plaza - 5130 Linton Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL 33484
ON THE GROUNDS OF THE DELRAY BEACH MEDICAL CENTER
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Can Help You
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy is a non-invasive medical treatment in which a patient receives 100% oxygen, in a chamber, while under pressure.
The pressure increases the amount of oxygen at the cellular level, aiding the body’s natural healing process. It also allows the oxygen to reach bone and tissue, increases the white blood cell formation, and promotes the new creation of peripheral and capillary vessels.
New Sechrist monoplace chambers are used at our facility. Sechrist Industries are world-renowned for their chambers and have a reputation for quality, safety and dependability.
Highly-qualified hyperbaric technician(s) monitor the patient’s treatment from the beginning to end. (The patient is NEVER left unattended.)
We have two physicians, who are trained in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Prior to the start of each treatment, vital signs are taken and ears checked. For diabetics, blood sugar levels are taken. There are three phases to the treatment: compression, treatment time, and decompression. During your treatment, you will experience pressure in your ears, much like what you feel on ascent and descent in an airplane.
Generally, patients experience no after effects from hyperbaric oxygen therapy. However, there are some patients that might experience side effects; the most common is ear and sinus squeeze and temporary visual changes.
The length of treatment depends on the diagnosis being treated, as well as the patient's overall health. Treatment can range from 60 to 120 minutes.
Most health insurers (and Medicare) recognize HBOT as being medically necessary and will usually cover all the Medicare recognized diagnoses. Call our billing department for further information and assistance with your coverage and reimbursement questions.
Our knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions by email or phone. Contact Connie at 561.819.6125, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Specializing in wound care prognoses, Hyperbaric Services of the Palm Beaches is contracted with Medicare and most Managed Care Providers, treating all Medicare accepted indications for hyperbaric therapy including (but not limited to): chronic and resistant wound healing; neurological prognosis’s such as stroke, head injury, cerebral palsy, near drowning; sport injuries; plastic surgery recovery healing; and much more.
This facility and all of its endeavors are attributed to an anonymous "angel-like" benefactor. Her kindness, compassion and genuine love for the children has made it all possible. The information provided within this website is for informational and educational purposes only. Many conditions fall under the investigational or experimental guidelines. Please consult with your medical physician on care and treatment.